I thoroughly enjoyed this Cleanse and will not hesitate at all to recommend it to others. The three weeks went by quickly and although it was hard at times with some detox symptoms, I have learned many new skills to help me lead a healthier life.
I was able to shed about 11 pounds while on the Cleanse although I realize weight loss is not the focus. This is a little higher than what I have been averaging since April of this year. Even with years of prior weight loss (and gain!) experience, I still learned a lot while on The Cleanse. I intend on continuing to use the following new skills:
1) For breakfast, a protein shake with fresh fruit/veggies is the great way to start the day.
2) Drinking green smoothies is a wonderful way to get more green veggies in. I dramatically increased my consumption of kale and spinach and want to keep that going.
3) "Listen" to my body. Even subtle reactions to certain foods could be warning signs.
4) Limit my consumption of dairy, gluten and beef.
5) Ensure a majority of my meals are "Clean!"
Now begins the re-introduction stage. I started with gluten by having some whole grain toast this morning with almond butter. So far, no negative reactions at all.
Over the next handful of days or so, I will try adding dairy and beef/pork.
Thanks and Happy Holidays to everyone at Clean Program. Your guidance along the way helped fortify me during the past 3 weeks.